THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mikegtp

Full Fledged Farker
GO SMOKEY GO! I think I enjoy grilling more on this than I do all my others including the full sizers. this thing gets over 550 degrees, can fit 4 or more nice size steaks and is easy to move and clean up! Plus i bought this thing for only $2 at a yardsale. I made grilled tomatoes with yardbird olive oil, pepperjack and mozzarella earlier, and now I am cooking steak in it now and man this thing really does smoke good if you want it too! My street is smelling good right about now! I think i need to get some more Smokey Joes!

2147828810102849888S600x600Q85.jpg

2314348270102849888S600x600Q85.jpg

Mine gets a lot of use, too. It is so easy to toss a steak or some wings on for dinner at the end of a workday. Plus, I can cook dinner for one or two with half-a-chimney of charcoal.

I have an SJ Gold, and take it camping. I love it.

CD

Heck, yeah, I love my SJ too. It does a great job and is so easy to clean after the cook.

Back