THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cocktails?!? Condiments?!? This is family friendly right ;) I am bringing a half pan of brownies, and a large case of corn, enough for everyone. Was just going to bring a turkey fryer, any other recommendations instead? Scott

go back and read the thread, its black tie in honor of Phils Bday !!!

Cocktails?!? Condiments?!? This is family friendly right ;) I am bringing a half pan of brownies, and a large case of corn, enough for everyone. Was just going to bring a turkey fryer, any other recommendations instead? Scott

iQUOTE=CTSmokehouse;994389]Back on track....

We are currently 5 for the potluck...

CYa soon..

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff[/QUOTE]

Due to professional obligations and family...I'm afraid that Primal Meat Smokers will not be able to compete at the Hudson Valley Rib Fest ...sadly

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Sorry Vinnie...no clams or manicotti

PS - thanks for the birthday wishes and cake for me in addition to Poobah who had the milestone birthday...

Side note - I ate all three kinds of the brownies - they were all excellent but I think my favorite were the ones TJ brought with the cherries..

From what I heard there were a lot of extra people at the dinner because at the cooks meeting they made mention of a potluck dinner being held in that room later in the day and requested the attendees clean up but did not note that it was a brethren party so I think others ended up wandering in at some point.

It was also nice to see the leftovers go to the Food Pantry.

Oh Chit......I didn't see the the compliments you guys left about the Chicken Francese thank you very much....thta means alot coming from you guys....

Back