THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muz -you didn't say you're officially in.. but you're included in the 60... but you better have enough Irish Whiskey to go around.

That is what you are bringing right ?

Muz -you didn't say you're officially in.. but you're included in the 60... but you better have enough Irish Whiskey to go around. That is what you are bringing right ?

We're working on that. Sled wanted to bring some Peter parker brand stuffed Canolli (besides it would take me 3 days to make that many :cool:), but Sean and I have some other things in the works. Probably a spinach salad with cranberries, almonds, feta for starters...

the Giggler mrs Giggler, Mr Bobo and Mrs Bobo are going out for a nice organic vegatarian meal and afterwords attending a lecture on living in meat free world............ :p:p:p LOL we will all be at the dinner, with what dish, i dont know

We would like to attend if there is room for 2 more. The food sounds great, and I don't think I could compete with the menu but I haven't seen many desserts. Should I go that route? Matt

We would like to attend if there is room for 2 more. The food sounds great, and I don't think I could compete with the menu but I haven't seen many desserts. Should I go that route? Matt

sounds like a plan...think I'm headed for that route as well :biggrin:

Glad to see your joining us!!

Still haven't figured out what to bring, but I haven't seen anyone discuss plates, utensils, napkins.

I can bring those unless someone else already had that covered.

I can get cups too unless it's BYO drinks (Bring your own)

The judging building has been made available to us for the dinner, we will have plenty of tables & chairs for our use, i am looking for help i n providing some hot dogs and burgers for the rotarians, need about 25 total, anybody in to help?

The judging building has been made available to us for the dinner, we will have plenty of tables & chairs for our use, i am looking for help i n providing some hot dogs and burgers for the rotarians, need about 25 total, anybody in to help?

Hey Eric,

Since I am the new guy I will bring burgers, dogs and buns for the rotarians and then some (man I had to look that word up). I was going bring carne asada but for the size of this gathering I would need a loan for that much skirt steak. I will bring my lame Weber clone from wally world but if someone could supply another grill it would help.

Just remember even though it is 60+ people you dont have make your dish for that amount. Thats why its a potluck. There will be plenty of food. As far as plates utensils if everybody could bring some that would be nice

Brian-
I was just going to post what sled did... no need to try to feed all 60... just bring a reg. portion and we will have food for an army! Go for the Carne Asada if that is what you had wanted to bring!

Just remember even though it is 60+ people you dont have make your dish for that amount. Thats why its a potluck. There will be plenty of food. As far as plates utensils if everybody could bring some that would be nice

Good to know, I kinda figured that since there's not enough fritos in Chicago to make frito pie for 60+.......:wink:

Back