THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there,
Since I'm newly single, please put me down for one attending. Since I'm a newbie to the great Brethren site, and like others didn't see much mentioned for dessert, Does anyone object to Cherry Brownies? I stole the recipe and it was worth it!!
Regards,
-TJ
P.S. Looking to run into a few people I met at RUB's and meet all the other Brethren.

Hey there,
Since I'm newly single, please put me down for one attending. Since I'm a newbie to the great Brethren site, and like others didn't see much mentioned for dessert, Does anyone object to Cherry Brownies? I stole the recipe and it was worth it!!
Regards,
-TJ
P.S. Looking to run into a few people I met at RUB's and meet all the other Brethren.

Look forward to seeing you again TJ.

I don't think I've ever had the HoDeDo Potatoes....

I don't think I have had them either Steph... Maybe they will hook us up at the Royal?!?

Back