THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bulldinky..

u did it before with the bandera.. pack up like pre-spicewine, pre-trailer..

or go to uhaul, rent the small boxtruck. it has a ball on the bumper.

Friday's weather

ok, the forecast for tomorrow day and night is HORRIBLE
anyone recommend any good contingency plans for the last minute? I can't afford to lose more ezups or thermopens at this stage...<G>
nancee

Ooooookay now that we established the gayness of the contest lets get back on topic

SLEDCAST

Friday, Aug 15
15.gif

High: 77 °F RealFeel®: 81 °F
Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a couple of showers and a heavy thunderstorm

Friday Night, Aug 15
42.gif

Low: 59 °F RealFeel®: 62 °F
An evening shower or thunderstorm; otherwise, clouds breaking

Saturday, Aug 16
04.gif

High: 81 °F RealFeel®: 80 °F
Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a shower or thunderstorm in spots

Saturday Night, Aug 16
34.gif

Low: 57 °F RealFeel®: 58 °F
Mainly clear

Sunday, Aug 17
03.gif

High: 85 °F RealFeel®: 84 °F
Partly sunny and nice

Sunday Night, Aug 17
34.gif

Low: 57 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F
Clear to partly cloudy

ok, the forecast for tomorrow day and night is HORRIBLE
anyone recommend any good contingency plans for the last minute? I can't afford to lose more ezups or thermopens at this stage...<G>
nancee
Here is a contingency plan Nancee: it is a sat/sun contest, dont set up until sat morning....woohoo!!!!

After a conversation with Mr. Phil, we will be there :biggrin:...apparently it was bulldinky...:biggrin:

By hook or by crook we will be there Saturday morning ...thanks for all the offer of help.
Much has to be said about contingency plans:rolleyes::biggrin: Enjoy the espressos!

Any Grilling Results Yet?

Anyone gotten the Grilling Results yet??

Hudson Valley Grilling Results

Here are the results from Hudson Valley NEBS Grilling. A second posting for the Sausage is necessay it won't take all of them.

Attachments

• Overall.pdf
    3.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Pork Chops.pdf
    3.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Beef Steak.pdf
    3.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Fish.pdf
    3.5 KB · Views: 23
Congratulations all!

It looks like the event lost over 20 teams from last year?

We couldn't make it cause my son has to return to school today.

I think that there are just a number of teams that have decided not to participate in the grilling. The number of BBQ entries should jump.

Eric

Back