THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really great idea. Adding the pepper is a must for me, but I bet they taste amazing without. OH Yes!

I'd love to take credit, but as mentioned, I stole, er... borrowed the idea. :icon_blush:

"Plagiarize! Let no one else's work evade your eyes!" :becky:

10 Brethren points if you know the source of that quote (no Google or other search sites).

This is pure genius! For my taste buds, I would swap remove the cream cheese and fill it with a diced fresh jalapeno and chedder blend. Or keep the cream cheese and put nothing else with it.

I love this idea!

Thank goodness for plagiarism. 95% of my BBQ skills are ripped off from the Brethren. The other 5% is eating, and I've had 43 years of experience doing that.

I tried these tonight (told you I would!). I just sprinkled the brown sugar, thinking they would be too sweet. Now I'm thinking a little more sugar would not have been bad. Jalapeno would have been good as well. I did sprinkle them with Butt Rub.
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTE2LTAwNDQ2LmpwZw.jpg

They were really good. Thanks 71-South!

I have got to make some of these!:hungry: I'm thinking the jalapeno route as well. Maybe a jalapeno slice on top of the sausage, then the cheese. Really...there is a lot of potential here.

Oooooooo! The possibilities are endless and my mouth is watering profusely....thanks, got to try these!

"Many have eaten here, few have died"

Back