THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
I have never had any luck reheating a rib roast so I usually end up slicing it up and making sandwiches. It's never going to be good as right off the pit, but there has to be an alternative to sandwiches.
I was thinking a really low oven to just warm it up... What's your trick, or t is this a lost cause?

Get a pan of broth/drippings/au jus/whatever going on low, let it get nice & warm, but not really hot. Gently - and I do mean gently - reheat slices in that broth. It doesn't take long at all - don't walk away while you're doing this.

I've reheated them in foodsaver plastic with hot water, Lynn. Worked for me.

If i have time i reheat roasts in the oven until the Internal Temp is 140ish for food safety reasons. Poultry and Pork I reheat till 160ish for food safety reasons.

If im in a hurry I slice up what I want and throw it in the nuker for a minute, if it needs more time to not be cold, I do 30seconds at a time till it is where I want it to be.

Back