THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamdrew

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Hamdrew
Finally decided to start posting on the BBQ forums after i treated myself to my first offset (chargriller smokin champ) for the holidays to play with. i have a WSM and kettle almost as old as me (~30), though! :wink: Registered on SMF too (same username) after and posted my 3 smokes this last week: 1 turkey, 2 hot smoked bacons. Finally got into curing this past year too so that's been a huge focus. Pork is cheap here. lol

Thanks for all the info Ive already gotten and I hope i can bring somethin nice to the table! I'm pretty handsome but you guys would probably rather see some of my other pics instead..
doneturk2-copy-jpg.480962

kimg0527-copy-jpg.481119

hamribs3-copy-jpg.480824

Will do. As soon as i get back from the store, though.. thighs just went on sale today for 99c, and I can't start butchering and curing some of these butts like I'd planned on today til I get more white pepper, Tony's, and Cavender's :p

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Mostly a friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back