THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidaniel

Found some matches.
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Ellicott City, MD, though I have lived almost my whole life in Northern Virginia. I am a fairly new to barbecuing and smoking, having recently purchased an Akorn grill, though I have enjoyed eating BBQ as long as I can remember. I have looked all over the web at various BBQ forums, but this site has been the most useful and informative. I look forward to learning from all the pit masters on this site.

Just as an FYI - I planned on using Johnny Trigg's rib recipe, but didn't know where to buy Tiger Sauce. I happened to be at my local Giant Foods, and they currently have Tiger sauce for half off! So if anyone is in the MD-DC-VA area, and wants a good deal on Tiger Sauce, get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back