THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you or will you ever build a UDS?

• Total voters
I see what you mean. The results are terrifying.

Im not going to lie, I was too lazy to sign in, and couldn't see what image you posted. You can't even imagine what went through my head wondering what google abbreviated UDS, lol. I would name them, but i dont want to be put in the corner in timeout again this month.....:biggrin1:

Im not going to lie, I was too lazy to sign in, and couldn't see what image you posted. You can't even imagine what went through my head wondering what google abbreviated UDS, lol. I would name them, but i dont want to be put in the corner in timeout again this month.....:biggrin1:
Most people familiar with BBQ and outdoor cooking know UDS means ugly drum smoker. At least now you know. :biggrin1:

I have built four and sold two of them over the years. Learned something new with each build and love them. I use one of the two a lot, in fact, I smoked a fatty just today to give to a friend who was visiting out of town and loved my smoked fatties.

My only mistake with my UDS's is I drool over a nicer, bigger, more expensive smoker, but my wife says, "why, they put out great bbq and are cheap to make, just make another one if you need more space" :doh:

Most people familiar with BBQ and outdoor cooking know UDS means ugly drum smoker. At least now you know. :biggrin1:

Did you even bother to read the post i quoted? I don't know if you have no sense of humor, or if you are just a try hard, but you always come at me. Whats your game this time?

I kinda made one...

Used the heavy cardboard barrel the pool liner came in and made a
cold smoker out of it.
Same as a UDS but uses sawdust in a raised metal pan.
Works great!

Back