THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW, that looks very good Jeanie! You not only cook to perfection every time, you even have the food nice and neat and evenly spaced on your grill. You make me sick! Just Kidding. Great job as always and thanks for sharing.

So here we all sit staring at Jeanie's thighs and wanting to eat 'em. :shocked:
I'll bet we could eat 'em in front of our wives and they wouldn't even care - hell, they might join in! :shocked: :shocked:

About the last thing in the world I need is another rub to try, but dangit, that really looks good! I used that Head Country rub I got from ya on a pork butt today (no pron - sorry!) and that is some really great stuff - thanks! :clap2:

Taters look great as well and I loves me some peas. Great food, great pix, great work all around Jeanie! :thumb:

Thanks Matt! :)

I'm going to have to give those taters a try someday soon. Looks great! What kind of cheese did you use?

I used some smoked Mozzarella, I didn't have much to choose from. Thanks! :grin:

So here we all sit staring at Jeanie's thighs and wanting to eat 'em. :shocked:
I'll bet we could eat 'em in front of our wives and they wouldn't even care - hell, they might join in! :shocked: :shocked:

About the last thing in the world I need is another rub to try, but dangit, that really looks good! I used that Head Country rub I got from ya on a pork butt today (no pron - sorry!) and that is some really great stuff - thanks! :clap2:

Taters look great as well and I loves me some peas. Great food, great pix, great work all around Jeanie! :thumb:

lol Greg...Thanks for the laugh!
I'm glad you like the Head Country rub.. I'm still enjoying all of the goodies you sent too, especially the music. :cool: Thanks friend. :thumb:

WOW, that looks very good Jeanie! You not only cook to perfection every time, you even have the food nice and neat and evenly spaced on your grill. You make me sick! Just Kidding. Great job as always and thanks for sharing.

lol Thanks! I try to keep chicken pieces on the outside of the drum for even cooking. :becky:

Thanks JS and Phu!! :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Dang now that looks good! Looks like another rub and a tater dish to try! :mrgreen:

Jeanie - roughly how long did you cook the taters?

Thank you Smoking Westy! :grin: The taters took about 1 hr and 20 minutes or so. I probably could have cooked at a higher temp for both them and the chicken.

Another outstanding cook Jeanie. Nice work. Love the pics!
Thanks rockenshelby! Love the abts you just posted. :becky:

Thanks JC! :grin:

Looks great Jeanie and titch's taters sound awesome. :thumbup:
Hey Jason....good luck in the beard competition. You really do have a winner! :cool::thumb:
Thanks!

Big Mike thanks! I really like this rub. Hope you give it a try sometime!

Dang, Jeanie... I didn't know you cooked competition chicken!

Looks awesome as always! I'm gonna have to look up that tater recipe!

Back