THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday WAS going to be rotisserie chicken....but unfortunately I woke up to a delivery delay for some key components (e.g. the rotisserie).

So, it'll have to be something like beer can chicken. I also have a tri-tip, 8lb pork shoulder, and a rack of pork spare in the freezer. Leaning towards tri tip...but I dunno.

NY strip loin and chicken halves on the PBC last night for some friends. No pics of that. But, woke up this morning with a hankering for a California burrito. After a quick morning run to the store, fixed up a mighty tasty breakfast! Kids wanted donuts. I’m pretty sure I ate better this AM!

Attachments

Did tri tip last night. Sadly overdone but flavor and tenderness was all there.

Tonight is huli huli chicken in my new rotisserie for my Weber kettle.

I see fall is approaching for some. It’s currently 104 in the shade in my neck of the desert. Swimmin’, grilling’ and beers on the docket tonight!

I had a big BBQ with @ 75 guests. I did a whole shoulder for PP on one of my UDS and another UDS full of chicken. In my Pint I cooked 8 racks of spares and an 11 pound pork belly for burnt ends. I put the pork belly up high on the top rack. When I checked the Pint the first time Pork belly fat was like rain dripping on the ribs. Those ribs were amazing. ABT's and food lined up like a 30 foot buffet. If you went home hungry it was your own fault.

Back