"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Saturday WAS going to be rotisserie chicken....but unfortunately I woke up to a delivery delay for some key components (e.g. the rotisserie).

So, it'll have to be something like beer can chicken. I also have a tri-tip, 8lb pork shoulder, and a rack of pork spare in the freezer. Leaning towards tri tip...but I dunno.

Back home, so tonight is some pizza and making pre made crusts phor next weekend.

Saturday is 2 choice briskets ($1.67 lb :becky: ) plus our son is bringing some ribs and phattys.
Sunday will be phor a throwdown :thumb:

Happy weekend all!!

NY strip loin and chicken halves on the PBC last night for some friends. No pics of that. But, woke up this morning with a hankering for a California burrito. After a quick morning run to the store, fixed up a mighty tasty breakfast! Kids wanted donuts. I’m pretty sure I ate better this AM!

Attachments

• 15D296AF-8F22-472B-9E9E-368D468D9339.jpg
    15D296AF-8F22-472B-9E9E-368D468D9339.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 30
Did tri tip last night. Sadly overdone but flavor and tenderness was all there.

Tonight is huli huli chicken in my new rotisserie for my Weber kettle.

I see fall is approaching for some. It’s currently 104 in the shade in my neck of the desert. Swimmin’, grilling’ and beers on the docket tonight!

I had a big BBQ with @ 75 guests. I did a whole shoulder for PP on one of my UDS and another UDS full of chicken. In my Pint I cooked 8 racks of spares and an 11 pound pork belly for burnt ends. I put the pork belly up high on the top rack. When I checked the Pint the first time Pork belly fat was like rain dripping on the ribs. Those ribs were amazing. ABT's and food lined up like a 30 foot buffet. If you went home hungry it was your own fault.

Back