THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will have a house full of company for the weekend. 10 house guests at last count.
Dove season is in full swing and the pool will be in use. I'm hoping to do a simple beef cheek, shrimp, pork taco bar one night.
Smoked ham and tatoes another night. Still need ideas for one more meal.

I know you're having Phun Phu!! You and Greg give each other kisses and hugs for me please. Wish I could be there! :grin:
Have a great weekend everyone!

The Hurricane pretty much killed my weekend for any outdoor activities so I'm entertaining myself by cooking for the neighborhood.

I'm gona start tomorrow PM with a 2 whole pork butt all night cook. Sunday I'll slow cook 8 racks of St. Louis ribs, and Monday will be 2 brisket flats.

Huge cook Sunday

13 10 lb butts 10 slabs of spares, 1 brisket 10 lb was 14 robbed about 4 lb
off the point a few weeks ago for myself 2 whole chickens 10 lbs of chicken quarters. why ? my wife's family ( big people eat a lot) lol.
cleaned out my freezer feeding friends and neighbors and more lets me fill up my smokers and first cook for the new lang. I will take pics :clap2:

I'm guessing you have that periodically?

I'm having whatever Phu's having. :hungry:

Saturday will be my Phirst rotisserie whole lamb and Sunday Phirst rotis whole piggy. We'll see how that goes. :shocked:

All y'all Pharkers have a great weekend and looking Phorward to eating and partying with my Brethren and Sistren the next Phew days! :whoo:

Anybody in the SoCal area seeing this and wanna come - PM me for the address - we're gonna be having a great time!

Hoping to be able to make it tomorrow and really looking phorword to seeing some oph that Phudoo that Phu do.

Happy Phriday Phu and Pharkers! I have two racks of Non-enhanced ribs going on the smoker tomorrow with a 10lb brisket! Getting tired of the smithfields enhanced ribs because that's all I can buy around here. Found a source for natural non-enhanced ribs so I'm hoping that will allow me to enjoy ribs again!

Well I'm being lazy today so it looks like I'm postponing the cook till tomorrow! I also added two whole natural chickens to the list. Should be fun!

Back