THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was planning a pork butt for Sunday but my wife had an accident yesterday and the weekend plans are being changed.

May still smoke it but it would just be for the two of us so probably overkill.

If not the butt, I'll pick up some spares and probably a fatty.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Brisket, pork, ribs, and chicken. I'd cook something else, but the rules of this BBQ competition that I entered say I need to do those 4. :wink:

First KCBS competition (or competition of any kind) is this weekend. Wish us luck.

http://www.bedfordbluesbbq.com/bbq.html

(Go Pitfaced BBQ!)

Good luck brother!

On Sunday I'm cooking up a rack of spares, couple of beef back ribs, brisket flat, and maybe some sausage.

Yet another brisket...it used to be all about ribs and pulled pork but now people want me to make brisket. I'm just happy I'm not destroying them like I used to do when I first started.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

2-3 Baby backs and some ABTs on Saturday and 6 beer can chix on Sunday. Oh the joys of camping, with smoker of course!

Pork tenderloins. Not sure what marinade yet. Also, my habenero is going crazy so may try some habeneros stuffed with pulled pork and cheese. Keith

Ribs Sat, Brisket Sun

IMAG0022.JPG

Got some steaks to grill tonight. Fantasy draft on Saturday, but the idiots scheduled it too early for me to cook anything. Probably go to HEB on Sunday to look around for something for Sunday and Monday...

Grilling some salmon tonight. No big plans for the weekend... just hanging out at home.
Have a great weekend Phu and everyone!
Greg, hope you take pics of your pig cookout, I know it's going to be fantastic!

Scotch eggs + red beers for the early games, then onto a couple racks of beef shorties! Happiness is college football season!!!

I couldn't resist $1.97 for enhanced Spares today at Walmart, so I'll be trying them for the first time in years. I have leftover chicken in the frig, just in case.

Saturdays menu : big ole brisky on the pbc by directions from the pbc web site , it will be the first brisky on the pbc, also 10lb of chicken wings

Mondays menu : 16 half chicken roasters on the stick burner, corn on the cob, baked beans , baked taters , and watermelon

Back