Happy Friday Brethren...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

Ribeye, potatoes Obrien topped with a slice of Provolone and eggs fried in Butta. WWPD? (what would Paula do)

Dayum...I'm still on my first cuppa joe and my wife is still snoozin'...now my belly's rumblin' for steak-n-eggs! :lol::lol::lol:

Today i'm going to do some Bass i caught yesterday, But Sunday will be the first steaks on the egg. I'm thinking about getting a whole Ribeye and cutting my own.

Put a couple of small trimmed briskets on the WSM. Rubbed with Dr. BBQ's Big Time Barbeque Rub (didn't have thyme so substituted cinnamon).

Using free Kingsford (Kroger's had 18 lb bag for $5.99 and had the $6 off coupon) and hickory.

Here's that $6 off coupon again:

http://www.gatherroundthegrill.com/coupon.php?store

Rib eyes on the grill last night,chicky wings marinating in vidalia onion vinaigrette for tonight and tomorrow is still up in the air

:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil11# brisket an 12 # butt also a fattie of the new ext. bold country sausage put the brisket and butt on at 7 gonna foil soon then let it roll till 5 or so then cooler also made a batch of some q sauce will post pics later

Back