THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
I got this email for Free BLT Dip Recipe from a friend! She knows I like bacon so I thought Id share this easy one:

BLT Dip

Ingredients:
1 pound Bacon, fried and crumbled
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
Chopped tomatoes

Directions:
Mix everything together and serve with toast or crackers.
Make sure you’ve got the cardiologist on speed-dial!

That is the "go-to" appetizer recipe whenever we are having anybody over on the deck for Natural Light and cards.... love that stuff!

Thanks Ash!!
I made your dip... it was my supper tonight. :-D I cut the recipe down to 1/4 cup of everything. It was soo tasty!
Thanks!! :thumb:

003-2-1.jpg

004-6-1.jpg

007-6-1.jpg

Thanks! :-D
I really liked this stuff... hope to make it again soon.
Thanks Ash! :thumb:

So you are telling me you ate 3 cracker for dinner? I dont think sooooo!!!! Your pics rocks thanks for the showing. Hmm Need to post a nutter recipe! :becky:

lol I actually ate 5 of them!! :becky:
I loved it Ash...thanks! :thumb:

Thanks for the post Ash.:clap2:Cream cheese instead of the sour cream would work also, but you would have to add a little milk to thin it out. My two cents. :idea:

I have made this before, it is great. I always add in a little bacon grease as well.

Back