first post of pron

Nice prOn, TJ. Now I gotta get busy on those two racks of spares that your cousin gave me :p.

Post the pics of the spares... and let me know when. I may surprise you Iweejains and just show up. 1st deer hunt I'll be back for a power trip (3 day'r no sleep, chase'n antlers, if I get drawn). You should meet up w/ us at O'Neils, we will more than likely congrate there in the evening. FYI cuz has never eat'n better from what I hear. And thanks for educating me on ABT's and Fatties. mmmm Fatties and Ritz. I think I'll have a midnight snack....

THANKS everyone for the encouraging comments.

Food looks great! Love the grilled corn, ABT's, beans, spares, oh heck...
It all looks awesome! :mrgreen:
Great job!:lol:

Food looks great.

What is that in the bottom of the smoke box? Is it a baffle to even out the heat? Does it work well and can you post a better pic.

Thanks!

What is that in the bottom of the smoke box? Is it a baffle to even out the heat? Does it work well and can you post a better pic.

Thanks!
It works pretty good. I put the H2O on the top, in a big pot and in the middle. If you put it inside the baffle it is either not enough H2O to last very long or a bigger pot, blocks the flow. I can give you dimensions and more pics if you'd like. But here is how it sits in there you can see the all but the back. Its identical to the front. Anyway just let me know if you want more info.

Attachments

• S4024376.jpg
    S4024376.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
Smoker 71;
I won't be doing any cooking until next week. Thurs & Fri I'm doing some volunteering at the BBQlossal (World Pork Expo), then Saturday I'll be in the judge's tent. I'll be sure to give you a heads up when I post the pics.

Back