Finally! Found bone-in beef short ribs at Costco in GA

I need to venture down there one day, but it is about an hour with no traffic which means it could be an awful trip :-D.

That price is about $.50-1 cheaper than Restaurant Depot depending on the day so saving the gas $ makes it about even. My next trip back from FL I might just need to swing in there as I know they carry a lot of other stuff too.

It's about 45 minute drive from my house as well. But I do lot of work near downtown Atlanta and it's only about 15-20 minutes drive from downtown so I go there on days I finish work early. I don't have Restaurant Depot membership so Costco Business Center is where I buy most of the meat and supplies.

The parking lot is huge and mostly empty so you shouldn't have any trouble parking your RV trailer if you stop there on your way up or down to Florida. Oh and the hours of operations are different for the business center so be sure to check to see if it's open before you go. Costco Business Center is closed on Sundays.

Is there a different membership requirement to shop at the business center Costco locations? I live in Atlanta as well and usually shop at the Cumberland location. I have never seen bone in short ribs there. Although, they are carrying prime grade packers now.

Is there a different membership requirement to shop at the business center Costco locations? I live in Atlanta as well and usually shop at the Cumberland location. I have never seen bone in short ribs there. Although, they are carrying prime grade packers now.

Nope. Any Costco membership will get you in any Costco warehouse anywhere in the world. Definitely check out the business center. It's a treat if you never been in one.

Hi All I have two Costco's close by . The Business is much better for us smokers then the regular Costco. The Business does not have a butcher in it,but has the Beef ribs and prime & choice packers, at a much better prices then the regular Costco. I joined Costco just for the meats..
I also Restaurant Depot close by selection is better but higher prices.
DanB

Back