THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grillinski

Knows what a fatty is.
Hey Brethren, just wanted to say Merry Christmas and give a little back to all you guys, who have taught me so much about cookin meat with fire this year!
I’m going to give away 5 Fattie Pistons. I’ll mail them out next week.
Respond to this thread by midnight Christmas Eve and I’ll put your name in the hat. I’ll draw 5 names on Christmas morning.
Merry Christmas!

Who wouldn't want a fatty piston! thanks, Grillinski! that is very nice of you! Please include me in the drawing.

Haha.. If I told anybody that I wanted one of those for christmas I would get nothing but strange faces. Merry Christmas

oh man there is gonna be a lot of names in that hat. Put me in there if you would. Thanks a bunch and Merry Christmas to all.

matt

What a great gift !

Perfect timing..........I have been reading your blog about The FP's and wanted to make some over the Holidays.

Count me in.

Back