THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering I make some of the ugliest Fatties known to man, I'm definitely getting my name in this one!

Count me in...
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas...and I hope I find a fatty piston under the tree Christmas morn....or at least a message in my in box:mrgreen:

Thanks guys!

please place my name in the hat attached to a large item such as a brick so it is easy to find!!!!

cheers and happy holidays!

scott

I'm in, thanx!

I'll throw my name in that hat. I've been thinking about making one of those but, no time right now. It's cool of you to offer this little grab bag.
Great way to give a bit back to those that help us so much. All my friends think I'm a bbq genius. Of course, I don't tell them about the awsome network that is my support team.

Thanx to you Grillinski, for this chance. And, Thanx to everyone here for all the informative posts all year long, it's been fun. I really wish I had more time to cook.

Merry Christmas!!!

Would ya kindly throw my name in there too? What a nice jesture. Have a sip of holiday cheer for us. Stay safe and warm this holiday season.

Hey Brethren, just wanted to say Merry Christmas and give a little back to all you guys, who have taught me so much about cookin meat with fire this year!
I’m going to give away 5 Fattie Pistons. I’ll mail them out next week.
Respond to this thread by midnight Christmas Eve and I’ll put your name in the hat. I’ll draw 5 names on Christmas morning.
Merry Christmas!

God bless us all, everyone! :-D And thanks for the contest Grilinski! Please add me to the hat!

Thanks,

Ted (aka Smokey-T)

Grill,
What a great Christmas jesture. I'm in too. Made my first fattys yesterday for todays family get together. Coulda used it. Thanks. If I win maybe I'll just come get it.

Back