THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

But we do drink lots of beer

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention that my research showed that you drink a lot of beer. According to some research, it is a lot of Foster's, but according to other research, it is very clearly not Foster's.

So, I need to do some drinking... err, thinking before I decide whether to enter this TD.

CD

Well, Buccs also thinks I should do the exact same thing, but drink twice as much beer with whiskey chasers.:wacko:

Although...he may have given me an idea. Or I gave him an idea. Or I'm just talking chit and not even going to make anything to begin with.

Hmmmmm....

I think we may All be in agreement on the beer thang. It's not limited to any one place on earth me thinks ;D

My policy is, I'd rather have a bottle-in-front-o'-me than a frontal lobotomy.
1186.gif

Well, Buccs also thinks I should do the exact same thing, but drink twice as much beer with whiskey chasers.:wacko:

Although...he may have given me an idea. Or I gave him an idea. Or I'm just talking chit and not even going to make anything to begin with.

Hmmmmm....

Just admit it, you're making the pie floater aren't you?

Hmmmmm....

Wha...?
You never talked to me.
Boogiesnap talked to...wait...oh man, I am so confused...

Back