THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWLD? I would follow Bigabyte and Moose into the fray, unquestioning and fanatical!

Since Bob and I are now attached at the hip in many people's signatures, I have to do the same. I'm not a particular fan of having Chris and Moose lead me down the path of chaos and destruction, but I really see no alternative. I guess I'll be making SPAMfish tacos with beetroot and eggs.

I did some research today, and have come to the conclusion that there is no real Aussie food. Aussie farkers just adopt foods from other parts of the world, and call it farking Australian. Well, other than indigenous foods, and I don't think I can even get the ingredients for that here. But, from what I understand, most Aussie farkers don't eat indigenous Aussie foods. They eat farking curry.

So, if I decide to enter this TD, I'm going to cook whatever the fark I want, that I think Aussies should like, with the exception of buccs, who knows I don't have sophisticated taste buds. :tsk:

CD :becky:

What,you throw sticks as well.?

Well there are some "slight" differences.

Y'all have Crocks and we have Gators, We mainly throw UP and see if it sticks, and we don't throw sticks although we may throw horse shoes. Then we use our empty 'er Coca-Cola cans for target practice.

Now as for the Wife part, Hell Yeah! :thumb:

I did some research today, and have come to the conclusion that there is no real Aussie food. Aussie farkers just adopt foods from other parts of the world, and call it farking Australian. Well, other than indigenous foods, and I don't think I can even get the ingredients for that here. But, from what I understand, most Aussie farkers don't eat indigenous Aussie foods. They eat farking curry.

So, if I decide to enter this TD, I'm going to cook whatever the fark I want, that I think Aussies should like, with the exception of buccs, who knows I don't have sophisticated taste buds. :tsk:

CD :becky:

But we do drink lots of beer

Well, Titch was sort of a no-go. He thought my idea was the way to go, and we all know that's not right.:der:

It's OK though. I'm going to check with buccs now.

Come on...BIG BUCCS!!!:whoo:

Back