THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FatDaddy said:
OK all this talk about spring creek got me thinking. then i remembered i went to Shady Oaks BBQ there in fossil creek. They are owned by the same people, so is the BBQ the same? if so i wouldnt waste my time there. id pick up some ribs from the albertsons cooked chicken and ribs bin and call it a day. But i am ready to head on over to ft worth for another get together.. im jonesin for some good q and conversation.,

Same company. My Shady Oaks experiences have been better than my Spring Creek experiences though. I wouldn't suggest it to somebody coming from out of town...... If I'm hungry and it's close....

Their Tex-Mex place, Mexican Inn, is hit or miss. My last visit was a miss and that had enough black pepper in the queso that I don't know that I'll ever try it again.

Hawgsnheifers said:
My Sister lives in NRH on North Coventry Circle. When we get a little closer to coming down, we'll try to figure out where were gonna be on which night and see if we can take in the Cotton Belt BBQ and maybe some of you Brothers can meet us there. I'll keep you posted on this thread.

From where you will be, Cotton Belt BBQ is very close to you. Keep us posted, we'll have a cold one and some Q or ???!

Hawgsnheifers said:
My Sister lives in NRH on North Coventry Circle. When we get a little closer to coming down, we'll try to figure out where were gonna be on which night and see if we can take in the Cotton Belt BBQ and maybe some of you Brothers can meet us there. I'll keep you posted on this thread.

Todd,

Are you still going to be here this week? Let use know. :confused:

Back