THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome smoker Paul ! I can't wait to pick it up this weekend. I got 2 briskets ready for the 1st cook on Sunday. I haven't been able to sleep the past 2 nights much because I have been to pumped about my new smoker.ha ha ! I'm hoping to get her on the competition circuit here in the next 2 months. Look out Elba!!

Also does that awesome looking breakfast spread come with each order of a Shirley cooker ? Ha ha! That is the breakfast of champions right there.

NavarreQ Ryan cant promise you about the catfish but I can assure you that the cooker will cook like a son of a gun!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words..... what stinks is every time I build a new style cooker I want one for myself. I need therapy it is an addiction!!!!!! Does anyone have a cure!!!!!!!!

You do some great work! I really like your earlier project when you utilized the warmer alone as a cooker when you don't need full capacity. Any thoughts of making a vertical gravity fed cooker?

Awesome cooker, I like everything about it! The fact that it's reverse flow, slide out racks, folding shelf, the firebox door facing out, and the round stack gives it a classic look. Nicely done sir! And you got an awesome neighbor there!

Another fine piece of work, TQ & Ty! Be sure to post the finished product!

Where was that neighbor when I stopped by???

You do some great work! I really like your earlier project when you utilized the warmer alone as a cooker when you don't need full capacity. Any thoughts of making a vertical gravity fed cooker?

Tim at one time I had toyed with the idea of building some stump clones or some vertical pits. I guess the jury is still out on the idea.

Uncle JJ James was having surgery when you came by

NavarreQ As far as a name I am leaving that up to you.... I might muff up and call it a Sabanator!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Again thanks for all the kind words.... I feel like if someone acknowledges my build I certainly should tell them I appreciate it.... And I truly do!!!!:-D:-D

Someone help me out with a cool name for this beauty?? I'm drawing blanks !! lol.

Well since it's got a wagon wheel setup, how bout the "Smoke Wagon"? That's the first name that popped in my head anyway.

EDIT- chit, I see someone already said that. I still think it's a good one though!

NavarreQ Ryan cant promise you about the catfish but I can assure you that the cooker will cook like a son of a gun!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words..... what stinks is every time I build a new style cooker I want one for myself. I need therapy it is an addiction!!!!!! Does anyone have a cure!!!!!!!!
Soak your feet in Tenderquick and Hightail it down here when my cookers done! That will cure what ails ya!
Jed

Back