THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green coffee in quanities as little as 2 lbs is at least half the price of roasted coffee. I roast in a Behmor, 3/4 lb at a time. That usually lasts a week for my wife and I. There's nothing like fresh roasted coffee.

Green coffee in quanities as little as 2 lbs is at least half the price of roasted coffee. I roast in a Behmor, 3/4 lb at a time. That usually lasts a week for my wife and I. There's nothing like fresh roasted coffee.

You've got that right. Did you watch the video?

I so have to do this. My wife and I love a great cup of coffee. I have been wanting to roast coffee for years and now I know I can using my grill just adds to the cool factor.

Yes. I haven't done it, but I know guys who have roasted all kinds of nuts. I also know a guy in the PNW who buys raw cocoa beans and roasts them himself and makes his own chocolates.

Ron,
You mind filling me in on the Green Coffee Buying Club you mentioned?
PM if you don't mind.

Thanks!
Preston

Back