THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't think I will be able to make it out in time for dinner. Dan, if you guys are grabbing a beer after text me where your headed.

I think Rub's saving the beer for Friday night when his gators are playing. Lucky for him theres a bar in the same parking lot as Cabelas. An expensive OTB with bar and restaurant, but right there.

Rookies is on the north side of the stripmall at 59 and 72, there is a bww there too (drinks only of course). I'm up for whatever (that's French for a few drinks after a beef).

You out of towners...especially Rub, can thank the big man. It's going to be the warmest weather Friday and Saturday than we have had since November. May not be like Florida, but 50 Friday and 53 Saturday is damn near shorts weather for us.

Back