THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The menu so far
Me 2 butts
Awscwi mac n cheese
Joe baked beans potato salad and a sweet
Dwfisk sausages.
Sammy chicken,

Should be enough for the gathering
We need plates plastic ware and drinks, if anyone coming for the day would like to bring them feel free just post and let us know so no one else brings them.

2 weeks out can't wait!

Blythe, I will be coming in Saturday morning. More than happy to bring plates, plastic ware, napkins, cups and or anything else we need. Any idea what time we're gonna plan to eat? Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Will

Cool man! That will be great! Planning on eating about 1 to 2 pm. I'll wake up and start the Bubba Grill around 4-430 and get the butts going about 5-530. Planning on 8 hours to get em done. Thanks again for the plates, cups, and plastic ware!

Friday Night Roll Call

Who will be camping & wants to get together for dinner Friday evening? Mac (my younger son) is on spring break from engineering school is coming with me, we will host & cook at the RV; thinking of smash-onion-cheese-burgers on the griddle or we could do Philly cheese steaks if anyone has a preference.

PS: Just got home from the N-TX Bash and Have a great assortment of TX sausages for Friday finger food :thumb:

This is the week! Weather has me behind a bit but should be good to go Friday. I'm going to get butts and see if I can find something for the Octoforks. Anyone see any gaps? Also Dave what do I need to bring for Friday night? Wife, Gretta, and myself shuld arrive early afternoon Friday. Planning on leaving the house round noon. Will probably drop the BG at the cooking spot when I arrive since I am limited on parking at the tent site.

Same area but at Covered Area #4 instead of 3. 3 was rented already. Covered Area#4 is on the other side of the restroom. You should be fine to park where you did last year.

Im doing a store run tomorrow night, any wants, needs, or requests? I'll have gloves and disposable cutting boards, awscwi is bringing foil and pans.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Was tied up at a viewing service for a family member for almost 4 hours tonight. Ribs will be fine Sammy!
Troy you want to pbc some chickens? If not no worries we should be more than good on food quantity.
Dad grabbed a 7.5 and an 8lb butts for me while I was at the funeral home.

We regret we aren't going to be able to make this one. I have to be back in Atlanta Sunday afternoon for work and the turn around time is just too short. I know there will be great food and fellowship and we'll certainly be there in spirit.

We regret we aren't going to be able to make this one. I have to be back in Atlanta Sunday afternoon for work and the turn around time is just too short. I know there will be great food and fellowship and we'll certainly be there in spirit.

We will miss you. Hope to see you next year.

Do we know yet what the total crowd will be? I want to be sure that I have plenty of baked beans and potato salad.

Thanks, Joe

Of course this guy has to work on Saturday, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

Y'all take plenty of pics, have a blast and be safe! Someone take a swig of Cabo for me!!

A BBQ bash and no beef? :crazy:

Just a little friendly ribbing from the NTX contingent. :boxing:

Y'all have a great time! Sounds like some amazing grub is in the works. I'm jealous of dwfisk getting to hit two Bashes in two weeks!

Peer pressure!!

So we are going to have some sirloin tip roasts too now!
Seriously though I was planning on doing some kinda beef just didn't know what would be available. That's the only roast I could find. Wanted a tenderloin or strip roast but I guess they already turned it into hamburger! !

Back