THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blythewood BBQ'er

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Dennis
That's right the 2018 Carolina Bash is going down on April 28th at Dreher Island State Park on beautiful Lake Murray! Don't be shy and come out and meet great people and eat great food! Don't worry about cooking food if you just want to come and hang out there's always plenty! The official thread is linked in my signature! Come on out and meet your Brethren face to face! Hope to see you there!

We usually have the bash the last weekend of April so if you ever get a chance to come over to this side plan it then! We would love to see you there!

I certainly hope that I can make it. I have two more Drs appts and one more test and MRI. They are both planned for April, but I hope they won't shut me down. I'll do my best to be there.

I'm sure looking to make it in 2019! Joe, Sure hope to meet you there.

Maybe we can make this trip together next year!
I'm thinking of winding down our EggFest schedule next year to 2 or 3 and ramp up the Bash schedule!!
Let's just say it's a bucket list thing! :mrgreen:

For you guys thinking about next year look into Dreher Island's villa/cabins. They are kinda expensive but it several of you throw in on a larger one it gets cheaper!

Back