THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not officially.
This is the confirmations so far.
Me and wifey,
Sammy and wife,
Lighter Fluid and wife
Awscwi
Dwfisk and wife.
Mom and dad if mom is up to it
Joe Black.

That's 12. Got alot of maybes. Anyone else sound off !

Dennis, not quite sure what I'm cooking yet, I'll be in Texas at their Bash the week before and I'm hoping to find some fresh authentic beef hot links/sausages out there. We also need some thoughts on Friday dinner for those camping, maybe smash burgers or Philly cheese steaks on the griddle - anybody have any thoughts?

Cheese steaks and smash burgers are always pleasing! Awscwi offered up some Pit Barrel cook chickens. If you can find some sausages I got enough room to throw them on the BG.

The menu so far
Me 2 butts
Awscwi mac n cheese
Joe baked beans potato salad and a sweet
Dwfisk sausages.
Sammy chicken,

Should be enough for the gathering
We need plates plastic ware and drinks, if anyone coming for the day would like to bring them feel free just post and let us know so no one else brings them.

2 weeks out can't wait!

Didn't make the bash last year...didn't realize y'all had one. Was laid up for a long time with a partially severed Achilles...worst few months of my life! Couldn't walk..or carry meat to/from the smoker! :cry:

Might take some groveling to make it this year...I am an Area Loss Prevention Manager for Belk and 4/29 is our spring Charity Day event...therefore it is a "blackout" day on the time off request calendar. Already turned down a catering gig for same day...but a bash is something I been wanting for a while! I think I may be sick that weekend...:icon_sick

As predicted, I won't be able to get that day off. Will be thinking about y'all when I'm working from 6:00am to 3:00pm. :sad:

Back