THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Hey you with the face!
Decided to cook today. Not that I cook much anymore but going to make some to go breakfast food for lunch and pack up some burritos in some foil and make it like I am getting fast food. Just want to do it that way. Then we are going to go shopping for a bit and relax. Fast food prices are expensive but turns out farmer's market is about on par cost wise. So not saving anything eating at home or eating mcdonald's food. Might as well cook and get some enjoyment out of it.
Although, I suppose I am using superior ingredients compared to McDonald's so I suppose that is a plus. Just not much reason to keep eating out at cheap fast food restaurants as it now costs the same. Might as well get back to cooking more often like I use to do.
So it going to be a mix of green peppers, red peppers, onions, sausage, home fries, eggs, and probably going to mix in a dry rub of some sort just for fun. Then I am going to wrap them up in foil and go have an adventure for the day and do some shopping with the wife and kids. Probably buy nothing but still going to just get out to walk around a bit.

Back