Burger time!

Processed cheese? :shock:

What's up with that and all the great cheese options I remember from my travels in the EU? I'd still be thrilled to have one of those on my plate though! :wink:

Processed cheese? :shock:

What's up with that and all the great cheese options I remember from my travels in the EU? I'd still be thrilled to have one of those on my plate though! :wink:

Yes, plenty of great Belgian, Dutch, French cheeses but those are for other occasions. I´ve tried different cheeses on burgers, even tried blue cheese and nothing beats this crappy processed stuff :heh:

Looks amazing! Most everytime I cook a burger indoors on the cast iron, I swear they're better than done out on the grill.

I love doing burgers and steak in a CI skillet, the sear is hard to beat.

If I can make one suggestion...buy Kraft Deli Deluxe American cheese instead of the stuff in the individual wrappers. It’s far superior....actually tastes and feels like real cheese instead of some artificial stuff.

If I can make one suggestion...buy Kraft Deli Deluxe American cheese instead of the stuff in the individual wrappers. It’s far superior....actually tastes and feels like real cheese instead of some artificial stuff.

Thanks, not sure if I can find that in Euro-land but will be looking for it!

Back