THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you like the tuning plates?

it seemed to cook even but I have not put a meter to it yet to do a side to side comparison . I got to buy a big drill bit to put the probe hole in with the NM/SE connector I want to use and dang them bits are expensive at $45 so I haft to wait till this weekend to do a test but will post results .

got some more mods done today , bought a 1/2" Service entrance water tight cable connector to feed my probe wire through and some tires that will actually roll on gravel .

Gampak 1/2" SE Connector from Ace Hardware , locknut to hold connector , I bought a different grommet for the inside that had a smaller inside diameter and a 7/8" metal hole saw bit to cut the hole .

DSCF6244.jpg

DSCF6247.jpg

you can see the different size in the grommet that I put in

DSCF6250.jpg

DSCF6252.jpg

DSCF6254.jpg

wheels that will actually roll , them metal ones suck . I also bought 5/8" round clamp nuts to secure the wheels since the plastic caps broke when I took them off .

DSCF6258.jpg

installed

DSCF6260.jpg

Back