THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We want lots of pictures Dan! What are you cooking first? You better call your local HEB and tell them to stock up.

First, how do Ya know about H.E.B.? It's the greatest chain supermarket ever!

As far as what to cook? I don't know. It sounds like the Brethren are buying, so maybe I should set up a poll!?!? I really didn't think I'd be able to buy any meat for a while, so this is an extra special treat.

Thanks, Bob.
Well, if you notice my signature line, you'll see why, whatever else I cook, I better break her in with some MOINK balls.
Is anyone interested in a poll to hep me decide her first-cook fate?

First, how do Ya know about H.E.B.? It's the greatest chain supermarket ever!

As far as what to cook? I don't know. It sounds like the Brethren are buying, so maybe I should set up a poll!?!? I really didn't think I'd be able to buy any meat for a while, so this is an extra special treat.

I grew up in Houston, spent 40 years there, I know HEB! Finally moved out of the rat race.
I'm sure you'll think of something! :mrgreen:

oh..

go to www.paypal.com

Clcik the SEND option jsut to the right of the paypal logo.

address to send to is [email protected].

hit continue

you dont need an account.. you can just use a CC.

When you do this make sure you select the option on the second screen that says "This is to friends or family". That way there are no Paypal fees on the transaction.

Just donated some money for Dan's meat package.
Let us see some smoke soon :)

:shock: Dang, I had no idea Dan's meat package was in such bad shape. I'm sure we can raise some more funds for him to see a medical professional, if he promises not to post pictures.

What you guys are doing is really great. The SRF folks are good people. If for one reason or another they can't work something out, let me know. Huntspoint Meat Company would be happy to get Dan meat at our cost with the balance of the money if that's the direction you'd like to go.

Just donated some money for Dan's meat package.
Let us see some smoke soon :)

That's very generous, but please don't post with 'Dan', 'Package' and 'Meat' in the same sentence again.

Eric

**EDIT** I really should have known to read the rest of todays replies. There was no way I would be the first person to make a smartass comment about Dan's meat package. That'll learn me.

Back