THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm guessing that donations will exceed the price of shipping.

I wonder how many racks of ribs and briskets will come soon after the smoker gets there?

:becky:

Or just briskets.
Chambers can't cook ribs anyway. :bolt:

Great. Now we need plane fare for Wampus to come down there and show him how to cook ribs. :doh:

I really hope that a lot of visiting people and new members read this. Not so they see how needy I am that I can't pay for my own shipping...but to see the awesomeness of the BBQ Brethren. This place's members really take care of each other. The Brethren is not just some cooking site...it is a family. Disfunctional for sure, but better than a lot of real families.

Thank you everyone helping us - May God return your kindness tenfold. If you're not helping, may God bless you, too.

Damn, knew I should have read this forum earlier today. Missed out on a banner. Oh well. Donation sent. Glad to help a brother out...

I really hope that a lot of visiting people and new members read this. Not so they see how needy I am that I can't pay for my own shipping...but to see the awesomeness of the BBQ Brethren. This place's members really take care of each other. The Brethren is not just some cooking site...it is a family. Disfunctional for sure, but better than a lot of real families.

Thank you everyone helping us - May God return your kindness tenfold. If you're not helping, may God bless you, too.

The last line of your post is why I'm so grateful to have been able to help out Dan. You are a true inspiration!

Back