THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lazyjacres

Take a breath!
In my attempt to have 100% certified judges for this contest, I am around 11 judges short of a full field. At present I have 29. If there are any of you that are certified, or know of any certified judges that are free that weekend, I could use your help as judges for this contest.
You or they can contact me via e-mail @ jkjohnson@centurytel.net

Also, who is planning on attending?

Team River City Smokehouse will be teaming up with Brewmaster at this one. Got a bad itch to cook again but don't think I can handle all 4 categories right now.

Jamey, Colt wanted to know if you will have any peanuts?

We will be there.Sent in our application and money this week. Looks like a Brethren mini bash.

I did not know they are still accepting teams. Jamie maybe you and I should team up. I will try to keep the wife out of the hospital this time.

We will be there.Sent in our application and money this week. Looks like a Brethren mini bash.
I was hoping that it was either you or Bossman that was coming. Aimee called me awhile back and said there was a team from NE wanting to get in the contest, I told her "hell yea, let's see what they got!" :mrgreen:

As far as a mini bash...around these parts most all the contests are like a mini bash...lots of MO. IL, and KS brothers that compete and we cross each others paths usually at least once a year. At the Sedalia contest this year, I don't think there was less than 10 Brethren teams there.....
you should try to add that one to your calendar next year as well!

We'll Smoke U BBQ will be there. Looking forward to meeting some of you guy's.

I was hoping that it was either you or Bossman that was coming. Aimee called me awhile back and said there was a team from NE wanting to get in the contest, I told her "hell yea, let's see what they got!" :mrgreen:

As far as a mini bash...around these parts most all the contests are like a mini bash...lots of MO. IL, and KS brothers that compete and we cross each others paths usually at least once a year. At the Sedalia contest this year, I don't think there was less than 10 Brethren teams there.....
you should try to add that one to your calendar next year as well!

I hear what you are saying. Atchinson had at least 6 Brothers and it was a Blast. Sooo we are looking forward to heading to heading to Columbia in a few weeks. Next years line up will be full. After our first year we are hooked!

I sent an email to judge and Amiee replied that you would contact me, but haven't heard anything yet. I am certified.

Jamey,

This is the list of teams I have so far.... Chick N' Pig, Come N Git It, Belly Brothers, Pitt Fusion, Beam Boys, Big Un's BBQ, Team Q, Critter Cookers, Muchin Hogs @ The Hilton, Great Grills O' Fire, Set it & Forget it, In Deep Sauce, Muddy River Boys, Barn to Grill, Trail Bros. BBQ, Smokin til the Sun Comes Up, Bubba & Jeffs, Worley's BBQ, Pink Eyed Parrot BBQ, The Tamblyn Group (Aimee's Dad), Roo-B-Q'N, We'll Smoke You, Callaway Creamators, River City Smokehouse, Jon El's BBQ, Florida Skin & Bones.

This means I have four spaces left.... Thanks guys!

Jamey,

This is the list of teams I have so far.... Chick N' Pig, Come N Git It, Belly Brothers, Pitt Fusion, Beam Boys, Big Un's BBQ, Team Q, Critter Cookers, Muchin Hogs @ The Hilton, Great Grills O' Fire, Set it & Forget it, In Deep Sauce, Muddy River Boys, Barn to Grill, Trail Bros. BBQ, Smokin til the Sun Comes Up, Bubba & Jeffs, Worley's BBQ, Pink Eyed Parrot BBQ, The Tamblyn Group (Aimee's Dad), Roo-B-Q'N, We'll Smoke You, Callaway Creamators, River City Smokehouse, Jon El's BBQ, Florida Skin & Bones.

This means I have four spaces left.... Thanks guys!

That's a nice list, lots of good teams! It shouldn't be to hard to get four more teams. We'll try to drum up four more for you.:biggrin: Good luck!

Back