THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokinPaPa

Knows what a fatty is.
Does anyone know anything about a Bradley Smoker? There is one in an auction here next Tuesday. Supposed to be in good shape. I haven't seen it yet.:roll:

My dad has one. It's a nice set it and forget it backyard cooker. It's not legal for KCBS comps, so if you want to go there don't bother. But for backyard smoking for friends/family, you will be very pleased I think. The discs are kinda pricey, but they last a while too so you probably aren't ever going to cry about the cost except that first time when you stock up on all the woods you want.

I have a Bradley and like bigabyte says it does a nice job and you can run it for 12 hours or more without doing anything other than maybe adding more discs to the feeder. It takes a while to get up to temp but holds it nicely once it gets there. Bradley customer service has been great the couple of times I've talked to them.

Back