THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Along with dinner yesterday I smoked 4 JD Fatty's , two Hot, 2 Sage, unstuffed. :idea: This morning I cut them up, and added 3.5 of them to McCormick's Country Gravy Mix, added a few crushed red peppers, some garlic powder, season salt and Todd's Dirt. Made some homemade :wink: bought at the store biscuits:smile:, and called it breakfast. We had five of the stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon left over, so we each had one of them. (Not ABT's cause I used long green chilis instead of Japs)

In case you're wondering, the other half pound of the fatty is in the fridge to go in a couple of omlette's for tomorrow's breakfast for me and the wife.:grin:

Enjoy the pics, and thanks for lookin in!

Attachments

I know some folks like to stuff their fatties with a lot of things, but I think I a Plain Naked Fatty just can't be beat... especially when it comes to breakfast or using in other recipes - like gravy or Brunswick stew.

Everything here looks great - and love the way the peppers turned out - the shape makes me think I'd want a dip of some sort with them... :) Maybe white cheese or a ranch dip...

That would be off of my (the wife’s diet for me)… But Oh, how I would love some of that.

Oh yeah!!! Good lookin' eats right there! And if it's grilled or smoked by a fat guy, then there ain't no carbs or calories.

Back