THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks great, but I think my tongue would get confused with all those different ingredients.
Thank you Terry. You're kind of correct as it tasted like a cross between an ABT, an Enchilada and a Chile Relleno. All I know is it was delicious and I'll be making them again.

DerHusker, are you a Nebraska fan?

nebraska-logo-1024x768.jpg
Thank you Big Red Fan. I have been a fan since the 1971 NU vs. OU game.

Peppers look amazing but I wanted to jump through the screen and rescue that poor IPA from the Corona treatment!
Thank you Brew-Bq. I knew I might get a comment on that. :laugh: To tell you the truth, it was a Blond IPA and was good with the lime. (Plus I was out of Corona :becky:)

Last edited:
Oh yeah!

I have made stuffed peppers several times and they are always OK :confused: I like this filling idea and with using the poblanos! I will have to use this recipe the next time I try them.:thumb:

Back