THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow makes it one month away til B-Day!. Oh the excitement.

Scott

can you believe that! i have so much to do and too little time.

soooo, do the fromunda bros have any special requirements like all blue m&m's or anything? :biggrin:

Jay can you bring me some liquid fire.....please?
I wont share it w/anybody except my wife.
If ya bring me two, I will share one at the bash.

it's byodg *bring yer own dancin girl*

how many kegs should i get?
michelob light -->.
if you want fancy beer it's byofb :icon_clown

Well my sisters 50th B.D. surprise party is sat night so I will be leaving early Sunday morn for Ricks. Not bringing smoker but will be bringing Goetta, Deer Chili, and maybe if I can get it built (jet burner) for my 20gal pot I will be bringing makings for the Frogmore Stew. I also have the propane heater that I am bringing for the big tent.

On this note outoftowners police on indiana/ohio boarder pulled over truck with wood and fined him 150.00 for brining wood into ohio??????

Dont know what we will do for wood cant move wood between counties in Ohio.

within the state of ohio, transporting hardwood is ok bewteen the affected counties.

http://www.ohioagriculture.gov/EAB/

http://www.ohioagriculture.gov/EAB/maps/eab-map-quarantine.pdf

i'm in montgomery county.

we could use some pallets for the bonfire! :twisted:

i cook with lump charcoal. pallets for the fire would be nice

Wow this looks like a blast. Unfortuneately I will probably not be driving yet and my leg will probably still be in an immobilizer

BIg George,
probably will be a few people "immobilized" at this event and won't be able to walk, you will fit right in.

Scott

I got the port-o-john ordered so we'll have a place to take a load off.

And I really hope to be immobilized at least once. For you coffee loving fools I may have some Jamaica Blue Mountain coming in that I will roast up for all of us to enjoy. It may not be of the level of Ron_L's but I'm working on my technique.

what do you brew that coffee in, bob? i have a big 40 cup percolator, but that is probably better for foldgers

Back