Big 10 Bash Roll Call and Info (formerly OSU vs Michigan Bash)

don't worry about the handle. it coulda been a lot worse, like the head flying off and smacking someone!

I still can't get over the Beverages that JPW brought. I want more of that. I found a public domain book online on making your own beverages! Now I need a place to make them......

Just so everyone knows that it wasn't all play last weekend I have applied my time spent with Dive and Crazy Fatboy(I nominate new nickname for Billy) and made poppers last night/this morning by adding pepperoni to my concoction and quartering the peppers. We shall see how they turn out in about 15 minutes.

They were a lot easier to make btw.

Yeah...that boy's wiring is not up to code.
4.gif

Billy,
I have to believe that sitting around the fire was the closest you have been to the
"po-po" without being in cuffs or behind bars in a long long time.
Thanks again to everyone for making it such a great time.

Scott

I'm kinda lost, it's been 5 days and I haven't seen another man with his pants off. It's amazing how after the first 4 or 5 times that happens, you actually get use to it.
8.gif

you'll be glad to know terminix was here on wednesday and they started treatment on the termintes in the barn. they treated the house too.

i said termites... not fleas :biggrin:

Billys got fleas........................................................................Bruce did he leave with them on??????

As far as I know yes...didn't see any scared church ladies running down the road Sunday morning.

Back