THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
Bear Mountain Pellets has a deal right now. You can buy 1 bag of pellets at 30% off using code: BEAR30
I bought a bag and so did my wife :) Comes out to about $13.25 for a 20lb bag delivered to your door. I know some get pellets cheaper, but delivered to your door ain’t to bad :)

I went with their new Bold BBQ blend. Hickory, Mesquite and Oak.

www.bearmountainbbq.com

Not too bad for delivered if there is no supply around. $10 a bag from the local supply for me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I get 6 Lumberjack 40lb. bags delivered for $100 from a friend.

Not too bad for delivered if there is no supply around. $10 a bag from the local supply for me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Same here... $10-something plus tax in my area. This was maybe $1.50 more but delivered to my door. Hard not to snatch 1 or 2 bags when it’s that easy :)

Thanks! According to their website there are several places near me that carry them but when I call none of them do. So I just ordered them online.

I buy them from a guy I work with he delivers them
by bringing them to work, he and another guy buy
straight from Lumberjack by the pallet. And yes I can
buy them any day of the week for $10.00 a bag I just
got another 10 bags, cost me $100.00 🙂

Ok guys my bad, I just went and looked and they're
20lb bags ��[emoji852] I came back in the house opened
my mouth really wide and inserted my foot [emoji852]��
hate it when I do that

That makes way more sense! Still a great deal :)

Farm & Fleet in my area carry Lumber Jack for an everyday price of $10/bag. Regularish sales for $8/bag. It's a bit of a drive and I'd rather use a different brand but it's much less expensive than everyday prices for anything shipped.

No problems so far. I am cleaning the firepot after every cook.

Robb, any idea how often Bear Mountain runs this deal? I’d switch to Bear Mountain if I could get them shipped at this price.

I’ve 7 bags of Lumber Jack and 3 bags of BBQrs Delight right now so no need to jump on this sale.

Back