THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sal and ......"wood"?:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh: Way too easy.

See ya Saturday evening, got to work Sat, driving up late.

Well I guess I cant make public statements/questions about wood concerning Sal.

and I sure as heck ain't gonna make it a private matter either:shock::-D

PM sent:roll:

Not going to touch the "Sal" and "Wood" part but one of our sponsors Metzler Forest Products is donating a load of wood and it will be segregated by species. Your guess is as good as mine as to what they will bring but expect Cherry, Hickory, Oak, and who knows what else.

:becky:

As for the local Butcher, I just got a message that he only has 2 people ordering. Any other teams planning to order better get it now so he can have it in. See the rest of this thread for everything included but I think I'm going to get a pack just for me and my use! (non comp not that I scare any of you. PS I WON already.) They do sell some top quality meats.

I have most of the awards completed and I have a quick poll to ask. If you could have them painted black, or raw steel (rubbed lightly with veg oil) which would you prefer? I can't release the pics yet but they do look cool!

The mini is getting started tomorrow. Nothing like cutting it close right?

I have most of the awards completed and I have a quick poll to ask. If you could have them painted black, or raw steel (rubbed lightly with veg oil) which would you prefer? I can't release the pics yet but they do look cool!
(Speaking for those that actually have a shot at awards:p) - Paint them

Here is another reminder about the best decorated site award!

62187_128136843902199_106207189428498_151542_6002482_n.jpg

I've decided to make it a people's choice award which will be voted on Sunday. This award is sponsored by Huntingdon County Customs!

Can't wait for this weekend. We had a situation that almost caused us to miss out but got everything taken care of. This is only going to be our 2nd full competition and with this all-star cast of teams competing we just hope we don't finish DAL! Hopefully you all take it easy on us...lol

Does anyone know if they will still have garnish available for purchase?

Thanks,

Bryan

Congrats on your second full competition! As for the garnish, I really don't know. I will ask ed in the morning and see what is going on with that. I know at one point he said KCBS garnish would be available on site for purchase.

I am making arrangements to pickup the wood tomorrow. Sounds like we've been reduced to hickory only but I'll fight for cherry and more if they have it. It's going to be something nearing a 1/2 cord. I'll be loading my new silverado 2500 so whatever fits. Wish I had picket sides!

Back