THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in as long as cowgirl don't enter.

2j5xbat.jpg

Well Shucks! The Wife (aka LuzziAnn who is clearly listed in my Cooking Equipment sig) Informed me that she will be on a business trip departing on 6/29. I will be operating on this TD with a handicap. Since I'll be a bachelor until the following Friday, I may have to bring in a "Wing Man" since I'm not versed in the ways O' the kitchen.

If I'm not mistaken entries are allowed until the following Monday before 6AM. This could be a two part gig but I'll save pic's and post.

I'm not seeing any "Special" rules. IT's Bacon!

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

ps: Don't worry about me while LuzziAnn's gone. She always has plenty of clean folded socks and underwear in the drawer and cooks enough to last till the day before her return.

Damn, She's a Lucky Woman.

Due to upcoming rule changes, I have closed this thread. A new thread reflecting the new rules will be posted once the new rules are announced.

I hope to finalize the new rules by Friday 6/8 so that this TD can start at it's regularly scheduled time. If not, I will open it as soon as I can.

Thank you all for your patience.

Now, when you say bacon, do you mean bacon, or can I use Canadian bacon, which is not real bacon, or English bacon, which is real bacon with canadian bacon attached?

Oh, I am currently curing bacon, does that have to also be cooked in the appropriate time zone, or can I cook the bacon ahead of time? Is smoking bacon actually cooking it? Maybe this question isn't revelant?

Back