THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Or, make a pizza, with RED sauce. :becky:

CD

Like this?

1742965_colonel00_2.jpg

Hey, wouldn't be a hoot if bigabyte entered this TD and got a zero. :laugh:

CD
That's not how it works!:becky: I get at least one or two votes, but that's it!:becky: I haven't picked up a zero in forever.:doh: I've sure tried though. How else would you explain some of those things?:laugh:

Checking in from Western Kansas. Haven't seen any bison but I am not giving up yet. Pesky pheasants all over the place though. If they aren't careful they might just get wooshthwacked by my thunder stick.

Ultimate trophy of course would to harvest a wild SPAM but I hear they are quite skiddish much like the jackalope.

Hmmmm...I DO make a mean fried catfish taco I must admit...

But, you'll take a gin-fueled out of focus picture of those killer tacos, and fark it all up. You need to do what I do, and take all your pictures BEFORE you get totally farked up. Just a hint for a brotha.

CD:becky:

Checking in from Western Kansas. Haven't seen any bison but I am not giving up yet. Pesky pheasants all over the place though. If they aren't careful they might just get wooshthwacked by my thunder stick.

Ultimate trophy of course would to harvest a wild SPAM but I hear they are quite skiddish much like the jackalope.

i wouldn't shoot a pheasant with your normal armaments, unless you are making pheasant soup.

And, to bag a SPAM, you have to go out really late at night after drinking very heavily.

CD

So it has begun.....

I have decided if I am going to jump back into the Throwdowns, I am going to have to really bring it, as my past couple of attempts have been feeble at best.

To add to that urgency, the throwdowns have now been taken over by the Dynamic Duo, the Thwacker & Thwackee, The Pope & Popess of TDs.

:bow::bow:

This particular TD has worried me a bit, due to the nature of the special guest that I will be cooking for.

tinfoilhatsquirrel.jpg

I am going to only be able to give you a preview at this time due to circumstances beyond my control.

24021203.jpg

I will try to update this post later, if I am able. :tape:

Please keep me in your thoughts :shock:

tinfoilhat.JPG

It is a really special guest I am cooking for:

IMG_0924.jpg

Please check back later.....with any luck, I will be back.....:help:

Back