THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, you mean Bigabyte has not in fact been promoted to Santa Claus, and as such he can't get to everyones house in one evening?:mmph:

Bugger... I'll just have to take pics again as usual.... and this time, use plenty of FOIL!

Cheers!''Bill

Dayumn, so now I know why he was so eager to pass the buck to us :doh:...pass it on, bigabyte is the new Santa Clause! Now I get it, hope he remembers that meat grinder I asked for! :becky:

Dayumn, so now I know why he was so eager to pass the buck to us :doh:...pass it on, bigabyte is the new Santa Clause! Now I get it, hope he remembers that meat grinder I asked for! :becky:

No, no, no. He's the right wing Santa Claus. He will only give free gifts to those who can afford to buy anything they want.

CD :becky:

Yes!!!! I get to make fish balls again. :dancer:

But I'm confused as to how the Foil and Squirrel points will be counted and will they be rounded up or down to the next whole number. :noidea:

Just draw yourself another beard on that avatar, don't think about it and all will be well, you'll see.

You clearly don't drink enough.

CD :becky:

I agree, he doesn't. Or he wouldn't be concerning himself with such, um, thingys.:drama:

How exactly does one...drink enough? This is a new concept to me.

Yeah me too! So, what do you have? SHARE!:becky:

Oooh, Makers Mark, great choice. I'm a Beefeater girl myself but my fav is Hendricks! Deguerre does love some Makers though but usually just goes along with my gin crave.

Oooh, Makers Mark, great choice. I'm a Beefeater girl myself but my fav is Hendricks! Deguerre does love some Makers though but usually just goes along with my gin crave.

Well, if I ever come to visit you, you won't have to worry about me drinking all your booze. I hate gin.

I might let you feed me. :becky:

CD

Well I was actually referring to the gin beefeater, but yeah, deguerre is a Taurus so hey :wink::becky:.

Ah, makes sense

handgun-pistol-taurus-1220035ppg-m22-22lr-nklgldpnkpr.jpg

Back