THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you going to double-enter that in the Leftovers TD, or do you have something that isn't so farking healthy for that one?

CD :becky:

Are you going to double-enter that in the Leftovers TD, or do you have something that isn't so farking healthy for that one?

I haven't decided what I'll do yet. Ultimately, it depends on how busy I am. I had to drive down to Raleigh this week and next week I'm in San Francisco, so might not have time to do anything else. Looks like we're needing a voting thread. I'll try to do that this evening if it isn't already done (and the internet is faster than molasses in the hotel). I know our usual mods are quite busy at the moment.

I should have mentioned those artichokes were brushed with EVOO (Mediterranean diet). That was also a low-fat gravy I put on the fatty slices. The proof is in the pudding though: I don't think Chris gained any weight from this meal. :becky:

Back