THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful lasagna Gore! I love the idea of using grilled eggplant in place of noodles, that's a must try!
IMG_7930.jpg

Beautiful lasagna Gore! I love the idea of using grilled eggplant in place of noodles, that's a must try!
IMG_7930.jpg

Excellent photo, BTW. Notice how the light is coming from the right side, and creating shadows on the left side. Those highlights and shadows give the food dimension and texture. :thumb:

Also, Guerry, notice how the food is in focus. :heh:

And, nice red sauce and basil! :becky:

CD

Last edited:
@Will Work for BBQ:Man...Phirst thing that caught my attention was the salted cod...I am raised with that stuPh.
Next thing I noticed this...

tatersonthewga.jpg

...you own a WGA!
Don't see that in your sig...:tsk:

Awesome meal...I know that tasted good!:cool:
Try out to mix sweet taters with the salted cod if haven't done it yet.:thumb:

:shock:

:laugh:

:pound:

Fark! This is one farked up thread!:laugh:

I sure missed a lot the last couple of days!:becky:

Vote thread coming up! Once I finish calculating these FOIL POINTS!:thumb:

Let's see, carry the 4 and then....FARK!

:shock:

:laugh:

:pound:

Fark! This is one farked up thread!:laugh:

I sure missed a lot the last couple of days!:becky:

Vote thread coming up! Once I finish calculating these FOIL POINTS!:thumb:

Let's see, carry the 4 and then....FARK!

Welcome back to the world. :laugh: I have no objections leaving this thread open until the Bigabyte submits something. It just doesn't seem right to have a "cook like a Bigabyte" TD without any entries from a Bigabyte.

I just tried the Google-translater. For some reason, I don't have the Bigabyte language. Is that an add-on? :confused:

There is a special app for that but it requires plugging your computer into a 220 outlet, I don't recommend it.

There's something mighty fishy about this entry.

What fish??? That's Spam of the Sea.:cool:

@Will Work for BBQ:Man...Phirst thing that caught my attention was the salted cod...I am raised with that stuPh.
Next thing I noticed this...

Thanks Phu salted cod has always been a part of our diet as well, I was excited when I discovered that it was one of Bigabytes hidden pleasures.

...you own a WGA!
Don't see that in your sig...:tsk:

:doh: Fixed

Awesome meal...I know that tasted good!:cool:
Try out to mix sweet taters with the salted cod if haven't done it yet.:thumb:

Thanks, I haven't tried that yet but I certainly will I love sweet taters.

Well, I got so caught up in this throwdown and subjecting you to all the meals I've been eating that I completely lost track. I was planning to do something special, but I'm probably too lazy to go that route anyway :heh:. If my counting is correct, and there is no guarantee, the last two entries are my 100th and 101st throwdown entries (not counting Masters, but including Team entries and DQs). I guess it does seem appropriate that this is #100:

IMG_7903.jpg

OK, here is the final tally of FOIL POINTS!

(Vote thread coming soon)

Until then, here are the FOIL POINTS being awarded to each entry. For those that need an explanation, they are provided in parentheses.

Remember, FOIL POINTS will be applied to your total votes received. Then your final score will be adjusted by the SQUIRREL POINTS, in numerical order. Finally, the late rule, rule #10 will be applied and all of your entries will be added up.

caseydog - 30
Team Sicily - 9
watertowerbbq - 6
ecode - 6
Oldyote - 5
Gore 1 - 5 (Score will also be doubled before adding Squirrel Points for finding the Foil Easter Egg)
GARNAAL - 4 (final score will be modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked)
bluetang - 4 (final score will be modified/marginalized to 1/x for being uncooked)
Gore 2 - 4
Gore 3 - 3
Smokey Al Gold - 2 (For working too much, final score will be factorial, or x!)
Redhot - 16
Gore 4 - 2
colonel00 - (-2)
FattyMac 1 - (-3)
FattyMac 2 - (-8)
deguerre - (-3)
Shiz-Nit - (-3)
Gore 5 - (-3)
Gore 6 - (-3)
Gore 8 - 7
Will work for bbq 1 - 3.5 (half SPAM bonus for using SPAM of the Sea)
Will work for bbq 2 - (-0.5) (half SPAM bonus for using SPAM of the Sea)
Gore 9 - 7
Phubar - 3 (4 for foil, -1 for deadline adjustment)

Any questions, too bad!:becky:

Wow, even with nine entries, I'm still 8 points behind CD! Of course, entries 5 and 6 did me no favors :tsk:.

How about putting these squirrel points in parentheses after the names in the voting threads so we can keep track as we go along.

And where the fark is your entry? :tsk:

I guess since there is already an eggplant bonus, I don't get an additional bonus for using Spam-of-the-garden. :roll:

Back