THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I always give extra points for sliced open, but that doesn't mean it always gets my vote. What I'm shocked about is that you've been here long enough to know that asking for Chris' advice is like begging for a zero! :p Thought you'd be going for the gold with those pics -- mmmmm, roasted peppers, +5! (just for the record, I'd go with sliced too. It's more interesting, but when Chris and I agree, it means you're probably doomed!).

Well done! I vote to eat them steaks myself. I particularly would vote for it due to the fired up peppers on top of it. Cut or no cut they look awesome! :bow:

Our Beef Ribs

Here is our lovely entry, that we cooked last week. This is the same thing we serve at our Rest. We call them Bronto Ribs!!

i removed we cooked them on Tues the wifey says, I will do some more this week hopefully

Bo's Bones...

Here is my entry. For the record; Coated with EVOO, Seasoned with Bovine Bold. A Glaze/Sauce made of Ketsup, Mustard, Worsey, Rasberry Vinagarette, Molasses aand Honey was used to coat the larger piece of the rack, but the pieces I was gonna eat were only hit with the dry rub. Cooked at 240 over Pistachio and Pecan in the WSM.

Attachments

• dino throwdown 011.jpg
    dino throwdown 011.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 334
Here's my entry. It's a bit of a strech but I'll throw myself at the judgement of the masses.

Standing rib roast with a garlic and thyme crust, smoked over pecan wood and rosemary. Here's the "making of".

100404_5.jpg

Very nice... What part of Atlanta are you in William? By the way, I picked up a couple racks of beef ribs the other day at Publix for .99 per pound. Doing them this weekend and can only hope they turn out as good as your roast did...

Very nice... What part of Atlanta are you in William? By the way, I picked up a couple racks of beef ribs the other day at Publix for .99 per pound. Doing them this weekend and can only hope they turn out as good as your roast did...

I'm in Marietta. I got the rib roast on sale at Publix for $5.50 a pound. My 6.5 pound roast fed 4 people nicely. :-D

Back