THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pork Barrel will be cooking DC. Wish this was a different weekend, it sounds like a great contest.

Mike, the DC BBQ Battle Twitter feed had a tweet that said Myron was coming and bringing his cooking class ths year.

Contest Up DATE

Here is our payout.
It is a great payout!

http://bbqbandsandbrews.com/index.php

PRIZES FOR 2012! - Cash Payouts to All Winners! $10000 PAYOUT

Grand Champ $2,500 Trophy
Reserve Champ $1,000 Trophy
Chamber’s Cup $500 Ribbon (Best Va BBQ Team )
3rd Overall Free entry Next year contest Trophy or
4th Overall Trophy
5th Overall Trophy

We will recognize the top 5 over all!

This will be a great contest. No traffic and very quiet setting!

MEAT CATEGORY: FOR EACH CHICKEN,RIBS,PORK,BRISKET

1st $500 Trophy
2nd $250 Trophy
3rd $175 Trophy
4th $150 Trophy
5th $100 Ribbon
6th $75 Ribbon
7th $75 Ribbon
8th $75 Ribbon
9th $50 Ribbon
10th $50 Ribbon

With John involved I'm sure it will be good. We are going to Greensboro for the Sam's comp. Unless we change our minds :shock:

For the little guys

Mike , Thanks! It seems we will be boxed in , with the big contest in DC and the Sams contest in NC the same weekend. It seems all the BIG teams are going else were. When we picked our contest there were no other contest near us on that date. I have promised the Chamber that I could get atleast 25 teams. Well we will have to see! We have over $10000 to give away and a great event. This little town is pouring out it heart for you guys! I trhink this will be for the little guys! We only have 30 spots to fill.

www.bbqbandsandbrews.com

Southern Maryland Smokers is looking tyo get in this event. I have a 40 foot camper will there be room and will there be an electric hookup or should I bring a generator?

Hey Mike

With John involved I'm sure it will be good. We are going to Greensboro for the Sam's comp. Unless we change our minds :shock:

Hey Mike, How can we sweet talk you into coming to our contest! I guarantee you have a lot more fun. Money is ten deep! Grand Championship trophy would look nice on your trailer! :becky:

Hey John, as in Louisa and Pickin in the Panhandle, we will want to stay over Sat night in order to hear all the great bands, and maybe even have a brew or two! I can see us pulling out Sunday mid morning if thats ok?

photo.php

Here are our Grand and reserved trophies for the contest

Last edited:
Back